[Insight-developers] IJ testing

Richard Beare richard.beare at gmail.com
Sun May 22 04:33:22 EDT 2011

This is very strange. The source code download is actually missing
most of the contribution. I regenerated my upload file using the same
git archive command and the CMake file is there. I've uploaded the
newly created version and downloaded again, and it seems complete, so
we'll see how it goes.

Thanks