[Insight-developers] Unused CDash at Home

Kevin H. Hobbs hobbsk at ohio.edu
Mon May 23 09:59:11 EDT 2011

On 05/21/2011 01:19 PM, Luis Ibanez wrote:
> Hi Kevin,
>
> I just schedule a build from the ITK Dashboard, on
>
>                        (kitty-vm.hooperlab)

Yup it ran. I've been able to start them myself as well.

I'm mostly interested in making sure they are available for testing
gerrit branches where they just don't seem to be used.

There may be enough other linux testing capacity but the machines have a
lot of spare time.

( It takes me more time to figure out what simulations to run than it
does for the simulations to run. )

The *-vm.hooperlab machines could run the branches on the modular
dashboard or even run valgrind on the branches.