[Insight-developers] Nightly build against nightly vxl

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Thu May 26 14:38:06 EDT 2011

On Thu, 26 May 2011 14:26:55 -0400, Bill Lorensen said:

>I think at one time we had a nightly build against the nightly vxl.
>I'm pretty sure we don't have one now.
>
>Can you set one up? Perhaps we can nip vxl changes in the bud as soon
>as they occur.

I'm currently doing nightly builds of both vxl and ITK.  It would be
pretty straightforward (I guess) to point my ITK to the nightly vxl.
But I don't have the spare cycles to create a new ITK build, I'd have to
change my existing one.  Since I believe mine is the only nightly clang
build, this may or may not be desirable.  But if no one else can....

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com