[Insight-developers] Nightly build against nightly vxl

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Thu May 26 15:31:37 EDT 2011

On 05/26/2011 03:18 PM, Bill Lorensen wrote:
> Since we are not currently using the modular dashboard, could you
> change the submission to the regular ITK dashboard?

No, because it's also checking that the modular infrastructure keeps
working while we get the other issues fixed.  It also submits a build
to the regular dashboard of all the module tests built against an
installed ITK:

  http://www.cdash.org/CDash/buildSummary.php?buildid=1167506

This is the modular equivalent to the old build of Testing as an
outside project.

-Brad