[Insight-developers] Valgrind defects

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue May 31 11:25:46 EDT 2011

Gaetan,

Agreed,

Something that we could explore in the cdash at home builds
is the option of running Valgrind only on the modules for which
code has been changed.   It is not perfect, but will be better
than the current practice of waiting for the nightly. Presumably
many changes will be limited to a small set of modules.

BTW: Kevin Hobbs have a nice set of machines for
cdash at home builds. We could also think on having one
doing a Valgrind build...

    Luis