[Insight-developers] Release Candidate 1

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Tue Nov 1 16:32:12 EDT 2011

> We have release candidate 1 scheduled for Tuesday, November 7th.
> Please update status on the TCon agenda and the release schedule
> planning page for discussion at Friday's TCon.
>

> Another good place to update status is JIRA.

On second thought, JIRA is probably a better place to do all that
planning rather than the wiki.

But, the sprints seem to be out-of-date.  The current October and
November sprints need to be closed, and the release candidate sprints
need to be added.  Hans or Jim, can you please update the sprint list?

Thanks,
Matt