[Insight-developers] Add ImageSource Module

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Fri Nov 4 11:23:04 EDT 2011

Hello,

I am thinking I should create a base class "GeneratingImageSource", which adds  setting the Size, Origin, Spacing, and Directions in the GenerateOutputInformation.

Create a new  ImageSource module.

Place my new PhysicalPointImageSource class there.

Move GaborImageSource to this location, out of review ( Perhaps this should be derived from ParametricImageSource too like GaussianImageSource?).

Look into Moving GaussianImageSource, GridImageSource, and RandomImageSource.

Any thought?

Thanks,
Brad

Bradley Lowekamp