[Insight-developers] Trouble building an installed VXL for Video/BridgeVXL

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Mon Nov 7 13:32:59 EST 2011

On 11/5/2011 1:28 PM, Bill Lorensen wrote:
> Sorry. I was able to build VXL. The errors arose when I tried to build ITK against the installed VXL.
>
> On Sat, Nov 5, 2011 at 1:15 PM, Bill Lorensen <bill.lorensen at gmail.com <mailto:bill.lorensen at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     I had to add an if check in UseVXK.cmake here:
>        IF(BUILD_DOCUMENTATION)
>          INCLUDE(${VXL_CMAKE_DOXYGEN_DIR}/doxygen.cmake)
>        ENDIF(BUILD_DOCUMENTATION)
>
>     otherwise I could not configure my stand-alone VXL build.

It looks like this change to upstream vxl:

   http://vxl.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/vxl?view=revision&revision=27277

did not handle the install tree case.  The doxygen.cmake and supporting
files are not installed by vxl.  I committed a workaround to vxl:

   http://vxl.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/vxl?view=revision&revision=33458

-Brad