[Insight-developers] Doxygen not updated since Oc26

Arnaud Gelas arnaud_gelas at hms.harvard.edu
Tue Nov 8 19:22:37 EST 2011

Hi Brad,

I have been using really intensively snapper these days and I had to
stop the nightly build for some time...
I would be able to restart nightly builds with doxygen documentation
tonight or tomorrow.

However, I used to generate the html and the xml doxygen documentation
for the whole project, which consists in running doxygen twice (although
the xml generation might be slightly faster). Due to some constraints
here, I won't be able to generate both (sorry for those who were making
use of it, if any).

Thanks,
Arnaud