[Insight-developers] Third party project & doxygen

Arnaud Gelas arnaud_gelas at hms.harvard.edu
Tue Nov 8 19:29:22 EST 2011

Hi all,

There are more and more bridge modules with new external dependencies
where the doxygen documentation would need to be generated.

I can give a try and generate the doxygen documentation for these
modules, but I might need some help for the configuration of OpenCV and VXL.

Moreover to be complete, we should link the ITK doxygen documentation to
the external libraries doxygen documentation such as VXL, OpenCV, VTK,
etc...

Few months back, I have asked on the VXL mailing list where I could get
the corresponding tag file, I never got any reply...

Anyone knows where we could get the tag file for this library and for
others?

I am willing to try this week end to generate the full documentation for
ITK, and time it to know how long it would take to generate the complete
documentation for the release.

Thanks,
Arnaud