[Insight-developers] error retrieving data

M Stauffer (V) mstauff at verizon.net
Wed Nov 9 11:14:35 EST 2011

>> -- Fetching
>"http://www.itk.org/files/ExternalData/MD5/c4499fe10b88f2d8a53b
>79ce0c7e1044"
>
>This object does not exist anywhere on our servers, but the file that
>references it does not appear in ITK master either:
>

>Modules/Registration/HighDimensionalMetrics/test/Baseline/itkJo
>intHistogramMutualInformationImageToImageObjectRegistrationTest
>_face_50_50_1_2_1.nii.gz
>
>There is no content link for this file.  Where is the topic
>that adds it?
>Is it in Gerrit somewhere?

Yes, the topics's in gerrit:
http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,3217. It works to build ITKData
for this change. The trouble is when I build ITDAta in this other
change, that depends on 3217:
http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,3236. That's when it cant' find
the above hash, or any of the data added in change 3217 actually. Maybe
that's a limitation of dependent changesets?

-M