[Insight-developers] error retrieving data

M Stauffer (V) mstauff at verizon.net
Wed Nov 9 13:09:00 EST 2011

>That is the old value.  Run the developer setup script again.
>This work tree must have been last configured prior to May 9:
>
>   http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Git/Develop/Data#Setup
>
>   "...script was last modified for this workflow on May 9, 2011.
>    Be sure to run it "
>
>Someday I may get to this:
>
>   https://itk.icts.uiowa.edu/jira/browse/ITK-140
>
>but doing that check is not straightforward.
>
>Anyway, everything worked as expected except the final push.  After
>running the setup script again, then do
>
>   git gerrit-push --no-topic
>
>to send the data without re-upping the topic:
>
>   http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Git/Develop/Data#Push

It works! Thanks Brad. And sorry for the confusion caused by an old
setup on my part. I'm not sure why it would have worked once. Maybe I
first pushed it from a current work tree, and then pushed from the
out-of-date tree. The dependent change was pushed from an updated work
tree, so that must be why that part worked.

-M