[Insight-developers] interpreting DART/ctest error

M Stauffer (V) mstauff at verizon.net
Wed Nov 9 15:06:02 EST 2011

Hi,

I've added a regression test to a test. How do I interpret this error:

<DartMeasurement name="ImageError"
type="numeric/double">4167</DartMeasurement>

Is the value '4167' the number of pixels that are out of tolerance? Or a
code? Is there a way to get the test to return the greatest difference
magnitude?

The test in question has a tolerance set via
"--compareIntensityTolerance 0.25". The DART documentation online
doesn't seem to dicuss this and I can't find it otherwise online.

-M