[Insight-developers] Fwd: [Vxl-users] vul_file.h bug

Ho Cheung hocheung20 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 13:16:19 EST 2011

Actually I found the problem now. It appears that my project is using the
vxl_config.h from the VXL that ITK includes with its own source as I
surmised earlier. Forwarding this to the ITK developer's list.

Ho Cheung
Research Assistant
Bio-Image Analytics Lab - University of Houston
hocheung20 at gmail.com
Cell: (832) 215-6347