[Insight-developers] Gerrit adding unexpected dependencies

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 08:35:07 EST 2011

I think I see what has happened. Several of Hans' topics were merged,
but gerrit did not detect the merge. Since my master was up-to-date
before I cherry-picked the patch I was updating, Hans' merged patches
show up as dependencies. Nick has a similar issue with one of his
patches being merged, but gerrit does not show it as merged.

I think my changes are OK.

Why is gerrit missing these merged patches?

Bill