[Insight-developers] Problems with a couple auto-threshold filters

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Thu Nov 17 09:29:57 EST 2011

Hello,

I began wrapping the new histogram based auto-theshold image filters, and ran into problems with a couple of filters.

I am getting segfaults with the LiThresholdFilter. And then with the HuangThresholdFilter am not always getting the same results ( the md5 of the mask image changes between a 3 or 4 values on my laptop ).

Thanks,
Brad

Bradley Lowekamp
Medical Science and Computing for