[Insight-developers] How do I retrieve redirected test output on dashboard?

M Stauffer (V) mstauff at verizon.net
Tue Nov 29 15:07:50 EST 2011

OK, I'll do that temporarily. The failing test output is odd, it has
results differing by an order of magnitude from what I get here on a
Mac. Strange. I'm not sure how to figure this out, we'll see if the
other experimental builds have results closer to the failing one or what
I'm seeing here on a Mac.

BTW, the CTEST_FULL_OUTPUT setting can also be made by passing
'--full-output' to the ctest command.

-M