[Insight-developers] Compile error with visual studio 2010

Ziv Yaniv zyaniv at childrensnational.org
Fri Oct 14 14:51:01 EDT 2011

Hello all,

This is a question for the Cmake gurus.

My local ITK repo was full of junk so I decided to reinstall from
scratch. My configuration is just ITK and testing. Everything seems to
be fine except that visual studio is complaining: "error C1128: number
of sections exceeded object file format limit : compile with /bigobj
  c:\toolkits\itk\src\modules\core\common\include\itkimagetoimagefilter.hxx"

Manually modifying the settings for the ITKImageFilterBaseTestDriver
project as suggested by the error message solves the problem. Is there
some Cmake magic that can take care of this?

            thanks
               Ziv

--
Ziv Yaniv, PhD.,