[Insight-developers] git branch question

Johnson, Hans J hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Mon Oct 31 16:25:04 EDT 2011

Nick,

This should not be too hard.  I don't think that Bill's cherry-picking
solution will work though.

1) I think you want to checkout the patchset from gerrit
git fetch http://review.source.kitware.com/p/ITK refs/changes/92/3092/9 &&
git checkout FETCH_HEAD -b SimpleRegistration
1a ) (OPTIONAL -- git fetch; git rebase origin/master )
2) In a new commit, make you changes, but retain the topic branch name.
3) Simply push the entire topic branch (both the old new patch sets will
be sent to gerrit).

Hans

--
Hans J. Johnson, Ph.D.
hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry
University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine
W278 GH, 200 Hawkins Drive

Iowa City, Iowa 52242
Phone:  319-353-8587