[Insight-developers] MeshIO: Low coverage uncovers errors

Alexandre GOUAILLARD agouaillard at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 02:39:23 EDT 2011

yep,

my fault for not catching that during the review.

Bill, what are you doing the week end between miccai and the
washington meeting? I m in transit between toronto and bethesda and I
could stop by troy/albany and have a short sprint with you (and luis?)
over the week end. We could include this in the agenda.

Alex.