[Insight-developers] Gerrit topic: Add Compatibility group

Johnson, Hans J hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Mon Sep 5 10:44:07 EDT 2011

Bill,

This looks good to me.  Thanks for tackling this improvement.

Hans

From: Bill Lorensen <bill.lorensen at gmail.com<mailto:bill.lorensen at gmail.com>>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 10:07:57 -0400
To: Hans Johnson <hans-johnson at uiowa.edu<mailto:hans-johnson at uiowa.edu>>, Bradley Lowekamp <blowekamp at mail.nih.gov<mailto:blowekamp at mail.nih.gov>>, Xiaoxiao Liu <xiaoxiao.liu at kitware.com<mailto:xiaoxiao.liu at kitware.com>>
Cc: ITK <insight-developers at itk.org<mailto:insight-developers at itk.org>>
Subject: Gerrit topic: Add Compatibility group

Hans, Brad, Xiaoxiao and others,

The topic http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,2659 is ready for review. It took me a few patches to get it operating correctly.

Please review at you earliest convenience. It has a lot of file moves and I want to avoid merge problems.

Bill