[Insight-developers] Kitware robot build problems

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Sep 8 14:44:43 EDT 2011

As you can see from the latest builds submitted here:

  http://www.cdash.org/CDash/index.php?project=Insight#Experimental

the problem is now gone... The first new build of any given day
(measured by YYYYMMDD date stamp in the UTC time zone) will now
results in a "clean" build first. Additionally, any build that starts
where the previous build was an ITK v3 build will also trigger a
clean.

For details on the nitty gritty of how it's accomplished in the CMake
script, see an example as attached to one of the cdash at home builds:

  http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewNotes.php?buildid=1510907    (click
the link, then search-on-page for 'clean')

If you have any questions or other suggestions for how to improve the
system, feel free to ask/suggest.

Thanks,
David