[Insight-developers] BETA RELEASE: FREEZING TODAY

Johnson, Hans J hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Fri Sep 9 11:21:54 EDT 2011

Luis,

I am sorry that I could not make the T-CON today.

Would you mind looking at the comments for one of the reviews listed:
http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,2674

I'd really like to take this to completion today so that I can close a few
outstanding issues.

I've personally waffled on this a bit, so some external perspective would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Hans