[Insight-developers] Testing data addition guidelines

M Stauffer (V) mstauff at verizon.net
Mon Sep 12 13:13:55 EDT 2011

Hi,

With the new testing data framework, what are the guidelines now for
submitting test data? If I remember right, part of the goal of the new
framework was to allow more testing data submission? We'll be putting
together a number of tests that could use reference images for comparing
against test output, or they could use a hard-coded image metric value
to evaluate the output. The latter would use less testing data memory,
but sacrifice a central historical record of the reference image itself.

-M