[Insight-developers] Announcement: ITKDevelopmentSupport project @ github.

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Sep 14 11:48:43 EDT 2011

No, it is not a CMake thing.

BUILD_COMMAND_STRING would appear to be undefined, and so
${BUILD_COMMAND_STRING} will simply evaluate as the empty string. This
is probably not what's intended, but should be the same as "use the
default" since it is not enclosed in "".

(BUILD_COMMAND "" means explicitly do not have a build command...)

BUILD_COMMAND should normally be ok to leave off if you are just
building with "make" or "cmake --build ." -- it is only for unusual
circumstance that you would have to override BUILD_COMMAND for an
ExternalProject_Add call. Or to suppress it using BUILD_COMMAND ""

HTH,
David