[Insight-developers] CTestCustom.cmake warning suppression

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Thu Sep 15 17:41:42 EDT 2011

On Thu, 15 Sep 2011 15:21:11 -0400, David Cole said:

>We need the regular dashboard for now.
>
>Simply remove the one line:
>
>  include(${CTEST_SCRIPT_DIRECTORY}/../itkmodular_common.cmake)
>
>And then remind me again tomorrow to look at it if there are still
>MetaIO warnings showing up.

I removed that line and rebuilt.  The warnings are still there:

<http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewBuildError.php?type=1&buildid=1534971>

and now there are errors too:

<http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewBuildError.php?buildid=1534971>

There is indeed no ".ExternalData" folder in my ITK source tree, should there be?

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com