[Insight-developers] some questions with itkQuadEdgeMesh and related classes

Gao, Yi gaoyi.cn at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 18:48:28 EDT 2011

Dear list,

In recent using of the QEMesh, I got some compilation error message
"Expected `;' before numeric constant". Mostly they are from the
functions with input parameter "int dimension", in itkQuadEdgeMesh.h,
itkQuadEdgeMeshLineCell.h/txx and itkQuadEdgeMeshPolygonCell.h

Changing every occurrence of "dimension" in those cases to
"dimensionThe", then everything works.

I checked my code but haven't found a place the "dimension" is used in
#define, but I will keep checking that. Maybe it's defined somewhere
else in ITK?

Therefore I'm not sure whether it's a bug or it's my own problem. Just
a note for others who may have similar problem.

Best,
yi