[Insight-developers] Warnings and Wrapping

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 08:38:53 EDT 2011

Inside the wrapping tree can you modify CXX_FLAGS with something like:
set(CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS "${CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS} -Wno-shadow")

You will need a test to see if the flag is acceptable fo the
compiler.. Something like:
include(CheckCXXCompilerFlag)
CHECK_CXX_COMPILER_FLAG("-Wshadow" CXX_HAS_WARNING_SHADOW)
if(${CXX_HAS_WARNING_SHADOW})
set(CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS "${CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS} -Wno-shadow")
endif()