[Insight-developers] itk_common dashboard script update

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Thu Sep 22 14:18:58 EDT 2011

On 9/22/2011 2:07 PM, Sean McBride wrote:
> Is this why when I do a 'git pullall' now it says this:
>
> Submodule 'Testing/Data' () registered for path 'Testing/Data'

No.  The pullall alias is short for

  git pull && git submodule update --init

The --init option tells Git to copy the submodule configuration out
of .gitmodules into your local .git/config.  It will happen every
time.  Of course once I finish making Testing/Data a real directory
instead of a submodule then we won't need pullall at all.

-Brad