[Insight-developers] Sharing data among several builds ?

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 11:37:41 EDT 2011

Brad,

I just updated my 4 non-dashboard ITK builds to use an external data
object store.

1) I created a directory and set the ExternalData_OBJECT_STORES to point to it.
2) I blew away the ExternalData in each of the build trees.
3) In each build tree I did
make rebuild_cache
make ITKData

Everything worked great!