[Insight-developers] Testing ITK installation components (was: ENH: Enable component-based packaging.)

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin jchris.fillionr at kitware.com
Wed Apr 4 09:53:52 EDT 2012

That is great.

If I understand properly, that test make sure the building the install
target works as expected. In addition to the component based install test
that you proposed, it would also be great to validate the installed files
can be successfully used to build a project.

If will also confirm that the installed ITKConfig.cmake behaves as
expected.

Hth
Jc

--