[Insight-developers] Specifying the ITK_DIR path

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Thu Apr 5 09:14:46 EDT 2012

Hello,

When configuring a project to use ITK, it seems that I need to add "lib/cmake" to the end of the install path to correctly detect the installed ITK. This seems a bit awkward to me, and I keep forgetting to do it. I am quite surprised that the cmake find_package function doesn't do this. Is this the expected and desired behavior?

I suppose I am just gripping because of the recent bug and dashboard ugliness I caused for SimpleITK, due to this issue.

Thanks,
Brad

Bradley Lowekamp
Medical Science and Computing for