[Insight-developers] picins.sty in InsightJournal latex template

Richard Beare richard.beare at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 20:52:14 EDT 2012

Hi,
I've been having trouble with the standard IJ template and use of
picins.sty - it doesn't appear to be included in standard latex
distributions these days, although it is still available from ctan.
I've been trying texlive. I thought I uncovered a drop in replacement
sometime in the past, but can't recall it. I'm not sure what picins
provides, as commenting it out of the style doesn't cause obvious
problems at present. Is there a version of the IJ style that people
are happy with that doesn't use picins? Does anyone know of a
replacement that is part of standard latex distributions?