[Insight-developers] ITKv4 Tutorial - ISBI 2012 - Barcelona - Wed May 2nd

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Apr 22 22:04:29 EDT 2012

Hi Nick,

This is great.

I wasn't aware of that development in the
application front.

It looks like it will be very useful for the tutorial.

Are all these underlying functionalities already
in the ITK Git repository ?

It is important to run the tutorial by showcasing
only functionalities that are indeed deployed in
ITKv4.

   Please let us know,