[Insight-developers] Linux build error in gerrit after git rm

gang song songgang97 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 14:41:02 EDT 2012

In my gerrit branch, I used "git rm" to remove a class

 git rm itkANTSNeighborhoodCorrelationImageToImageMetricv4DenseGetValueAndDerivativeThreader.h
 git rm itkANTSNeighborhoodCorrelationImageToImageMetricv4DenseGetValueAndDerivativeThreader.hxx

The gerrit patch built OK in Mac OSX dashboard. But in Linux, there is
a built error related to the removed file. It seems that
ITKMetricsv4HeaderTest1 tries to include the file although it has been
removed.

[ 61%] Building CXX object
Modules/Registration/Metricsv4/CMakeFiles/ITKMetricsv4HeaderTest1.dir/test/ITKMetricsv4HeaderTest1.cxx.o
/.../ITK-Gerrit-bin/Modules/Registration/Metricsv4/test/ITKMetricsv4HeaderTest1.cxx:31:100:
fatal error: itkANTSNeighborhoodCorrelationImageToImageMetricv4DenseGetValueAndDerivativeThreader.hxx:
No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

The dashboard link is
http://open.cdash.org/buildSummary.php?buildid=2540909 . Did anyone