[Insight-developers] Patches for 4.3.1

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Tue Dec 18 13:37:56 EST 2012

Hi,

I will delay sending out the release announcement until we get a 4.3.1
packaged on Friday to include the PhilipsRecImageIO patch.  What other
patches would we like to include?

Right now, merged changes are

      ENH: Get the internal transforms of SyN registration filter
      COMP: Remove unnecessary BORLAND code
      COMP: Turn on -fpic in options for DCMTK External Project
      COMP: Fix HDF5 unused function for long long on Unix.
      ENH: Bump CMake version numbers to 4.4.0.

Currently, what I think should be applied to 4.3.1:

      COMP: Remove unnecessary BORLAND code
      COMP: Fix HDF5 unused function for long long on Unix.

Not merged yet, but should be added:

      BUG: Remove unused metric test content link.
      COMP: Fix compile error in PhilipsRECImageIO
      COMP: Add DLL to PATH for Python tests on Visual Studio.
      COMP: Make type conversions explicit/consistent

I am not sure about this patch:

      COMP: Turn on -fpic in options for DCMTK External Project

Since it is not tested on the dashboard, can we get Experimental
builds on all three platforms?

Thanks,
Matt