[Insight-developers] PhilipsRecImageIO

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Tue Dec 18 22:45:18 EST 2012

+1 to renaming BUILD_ALL_MODULES to BUILD_DEFAULT_MODULES for clarity.

+1 to an unexposed BUILD_ALL variable that is enabled for all
dashboard builds.  I think we should also then turn BUILD_TESTING and
BUILD_EXAMPLES OFF by default.  A bad impression is made on many
beginners by the time a stock build takes.

Matt