[Insight-developers] TAG CANCELED - UNACCEPTABLE DASHBOARD - GIT CLOSED

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Feb 1 16:32:38 EST 2012

                   This is not working.

The process that we have followed up for many years
is that when we are preparing a release, as developers
we agree to respect the period of code freezing.

During the period of code freezing the only changes
that should be merged into the repository, should be
the ones that are intended to fix existing failing tests,
either configuration errors, compilation warnings,
compilation errors, or Valgrind errors.

Git write access privileges have been removed
from all developers.

We will discuss the current status of the system
during the Friday's tcon.