[Insight-developers] use "DATA{..}" to form a string list of input data

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Mon Jan 16 09:27:33 EST 2012

On 1/15/2012 10:08 PM, Xiaoxiao Liu wrote:
> In most cases, one input argument  only refers to a single input file.
 > But in some cases, one input argument string needs be a list of files,
 > such as " /path/to/FileA, path/to/FileB, /path/to/FileC".

Our instructions for adding a test and using DATA{}:

   http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Git/Develop/Data#Add_Test

already include information about handling multiple files.  One of the
bullet points refers to the documentation in ExternalData in the two
paragraphs starting here:

   http://itk.org/gitweb?p=ITK.git;a=blob;f=CMake/ExternalData.cmake;hb=v4.0.0#l69

-Brad