[Insight-developers] issues updating my local ITK repo

Ziv Yaniv zyaniv at childrensnational.org
Fri Jan 20 12:49:28 EST 2012

Hi all,

I am trying to update my local ITK repo (I am on master and do "git
pull") but am getting a connection refused:

itk.org[0: 66.194.253.19]: errno=Connection refused
fatal: unable to connect a socket (Connection refused)

We have had issues with our network at children's so I'm not sure if
this is due to a problem on our side or the server side.

When I ping 66.194.253.19 everything is fine.

I'd appreciate any help [I am trying to address a potential bug in the
amoeba optimizer and would like to work with the latest environment].

                         thanks
                               Ziv

--
Ziv Yaniv, PhD.,