[Insight-developers] ITKApps Superbuild

Rupert Brooks rupert.brooks at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 22:01:10 EST 2012

Yes, and the compile line does have -ldl, but its the first thing on
the line i.e.

/usr/bin/c++     -ldl CMakeFiles/fluid.dir/CodeEditor.cxx.o
CMakeFiles/fluid.dir/Fl_Function_Type.cxx.o
CMakeFiles/fluid.dir/Fl_Group_Type.cxx.o CMakeFiles/flu....

if i manually run the command, and add -ldl at the end, it links ok.

I guess it needs to be added to CMake such that it shows up at the
end.  Any CMake gurus want to comment?
Rupert Brooks
rupert.brooks at gmail.com