[Insight-developers] Problems logging in to gerrit

Cory Quammen cquammen at cs.unc.edu
Mon Jan 30 09:54:39 EST 2012

Hi all,

I'm still having problems with using myopenid to log in to gerrit. It
almost always insists that the provider is not supported when I try to
log in, but once in a while it lets its guard down and lets me in. It
happens on my campus network and when I'm on Time Warner at home.

Can anyone recommend an Open ID provider that works more reliably with
gerrit? I'd like to avoid Google to avoid the problems I had when
logged in to both my work and personal Google accounts at the same
time.

Thanks for any recommendations!

- Cory