[Insight-developers] itk zlib with third party libraries?

Williams, Norman K norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu
Wed Jun 6 12:37:04 EDT 2012

I almost have DCMTK building properly against the ITK zlib/tiff/jpeg
libraries.

There is one remaining problem -- it looks like you can't get the
ITK-mangled zlib symbols unless you include itk_zlib.h.

All the third-party modules are patched to include itk_zlib.h -- I can
write a CMake script to run through all the DCMTK source after it's
downloaded and replace the #include statements, but is there a more
elegant way to deal with this?

Kent Williams norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu