[Insight-developers] itkMath doxygen missing?

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Tue Jun 12 21:37:30 EDT 2012

Hello Matt,

I see you are running the doxygen on the dashboard.

This is good you are able to run it, in your basement. When I have run it recently it has taken me over 24hrs for some odd reason. My virtual machine server is really getting taxed.  I don't know what resources the process needs to run efficiently.

I also see that you have the XML generation turned on. Is there a place where I can download the XML? I would like to mine it for some documentation for SimpleITK. Perhaps we should have it linked of the front page of the Doxygen?

Brad