[Insight-developers] itkMath doxygen missing?

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Thu Jun 14 14:55:38 EDT 2012

Hello,

I tried out a configuration to build doxygen. It's on a VM I have which I only allocated 2 vCPUs and 8GB of memory on our VM server which has 2-quad core 3.47Ghz Xeon processors ( x2 hyper-threaded). ( If you are keeping track at home all the machines labeled lhcp-*vm are running on the same physical box. ) As doxygen is a single threaded process this seems like the ideal way to allocate resources to this process, since there is no need to utilize a whole machine.

However, it is reporting that it takes ~12 hour to run. And there are some errors which I assume are cause by an older version of doxygen.

Hopefully, there will be some to discuss the best way to deal with doxygen at a TCON.

Brad

blowekamp at mail.nih.gov