[Insight-developers] itkMath doxygen missing?

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Sat Jun 16 23:36:13 EDT 2012

Results: it took 5 hours to build.

There results look OK, except the inheritance diagram and
collaboration diagram tabs don't work.  I looked at the source, and it
appears the generated html tries to use JQuery without including
jquery.js.  So, I will turn off HTML_DYNAMIC_SECTIONS and see how it
looks.

Also, I am going to turn off COLLABORATION_GRAPH, but it will eat up
screen space, I don't think it is that useful, and we can reduce build
times.

Matt