[Insight-developers] dash5win7x64.kitware on the dashboard?

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Thu Mar 1 08:57:04 EST 2012

Hello,

I configured my win7vm2 machine to build with VS10 last night. It started around 10pm but it didn't finished. So I just rebooted the system and told it to do the SimpleITK nighties before it gives ITK a try again.

This is likely related to bug that has been reported of VS10 freezing on them when they build with examples and testing.

Do we have any one looking into this? This seems rather critical to me.

Brad

blowekamp at mail.nih.gov