[Insight-developers] GDCMImageIO crashes in CanReadFile! (ITK-2857)

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 10:27:32 EDT 2012

2012/3/16 Williams, Norman K <norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu>:
> I think I may have linked to the wrong bug report, this is the relevant
> one:
>
> https://itk.icts.uiowa.edu/jira/browse/ITK-2859
>
> the problem is that itk::GDCMImageIO tries to read the Analyze header as
> part of GDCMImageIO::CanReadFile, and fails on an assertion, crashing any
> program that tries to read an analyze file.  It didn't used to work that
> way because by an accident of ordering, prior to ITK4, the Analyze reader
> was in the list of candidate ImageIO in front of GDCMIO.

I cant say anything about this one. As explained on:

https://itk.icts.uiowa.edu/jira/browse/ITK-2859?focusedCommentId=24158&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-24158
Kent Williams added a comment - 15/Mar/12 9:17 AM
The testitk.tar.gz doesn't include the nifti files that this program
is supposed to test with so I can't determine whether or not a problem
remains.

I checked both testitk.tar.gz present from this page.

--
Mathieu