[Insight-developers] Removal of ITK_TEMPLATE_TXX causes Slicer problems

Johnson, Hans J hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Tue Nov 13 15:20:53 EST 2012

Bill,

I think that the approach I took to ITK_TEMPLATE_TXX was too heavy handed.
 I was hoping to get around to putting that back last week, but it fell
off the radar.

This patch restores the default behavior in the default case, and provide
a better error message otherwise.

http://review.source.kitware.com/8492

Hans
Hans J. Johnson, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Psychiatry

Mailing Address:
W274 GH                             Email: hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
200 Hawkins Drive                   Phone: (319) 353 8587
The University of Iowa
Iowa City, IA 52242