[Insight-developers] Spaces in filenames for metaImage regular expression

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 14:57:01 EST 2012

Dirk,

If you do submit a patch, beware that you will not be able to merge it
since it is in the ThirdParty metaio tree. This is not a problem for
reviewers, just that someone from Kitware who has the permission to do
so will have to merge it. This is because meta io is used in several
packages other than ITK.

Looks like a good idea. You should probbaly add Stephen Aylward as a reviewer.

Bill